Anthony entered private appraisal practice with the firm of Shorett & Riely in January of 1983 and formed the company of Wronsky Gibbons & Riely in December 1994. With his partners retiring in 1998 and 1999, in July of 1999 Anthony formed ReSolve – a company providing real estate appraisal, counseling, mediation and arbitration services.
Anthony was invited to join The Counselors of Real Estate (CRE) in December of 1997. Membership in the Counselors is by invitation based on an individual’s reputation for knowledge, integrity, experience and judgment in rendering advice on real estate matters. The approximate 1,000 or so individuals holding the CRE designation have pledged to maintain the highest standards of professional conduct and service in the field of real estate counseling.
- Licensed and Certified Real Estate Appraiser:
- Founder and Principal: ReSolve
- Past President: American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers, Seattle Chapter
- Regional Member: Region One for the Ethics and Counseling Division of the Appraisal Institute, until 2003
Awards, Honors and Mentions:
- Robert L. Foreman Award for “Excellence and Dedication to the Enforcement of Ethics and Standards”
Appraisal Institute 1999